"Go through life with a smile on your face,a twinkle in your eye but withgreat purpose in heart."

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Polkadots!

I just want to officially introduce you all to the polkadots! I think this whole group is just brilliant. The whole group revolves around their kids and helping parents become involved in their kids lives. They have junior explorers classes and a great blog that you should all check out. http://blog.polkadots.co.nz/ It is filled with ideas for activities for kids and parents to do together. This whole family is very family-oriented where they all just look out for each other and help each other out. Here is one of the videos of the polka dots. All these girls are sisters and Mr. Bop is the green polkadot's husband. They are just so fun.



I had my first official polka dot rehearsal a couple days ago and it was just a blast. We just ran through the whole show. I don't feel like I know a whole lot yet as far as dancing goes so I have to do a lot of practicing on my own. These ladies are so great though. I am discovering more and more how alike we are. It's a lot of fun.There have been a few changes since I have gotten here as far as the tour goes. Their original understudy from New Zealand is able to come on tour with us now. This means I won't be able to do as many performances as I thought but I will still get a chance to perform as the pink polka dot! When I am not doing that I get to take the kids out to explore New Zealand or I will be in the pre-show for the polka dots. We are doing 25 shows in two weeks and we are traveling all the way down to Christchurch. Its been a good experience too because I have been able to help Paul and Pamela with preparing for the tour. It's just fun to see how it all works. The tour starts October 1st and goes till the 14th. So if you happen to be in New Zealand around then come and see the polkadots. O! And like the polkadots on facebook :) https://www.facebook.com/PolkadotsNZ


No comments:

Post a Comment